What is it?
Digita! is a round table discussion, a one-on-one meetings with invited attending distributors and a pitching session for national and international production companies and independent authors who have proven experience with digital media.
In the morning 10 selected participants will attend a round table discussion involving them and invited guests followed by one-on-one meetings with invited attending distributors in the afternoon.
Moreover, soon after the morning session ends, 3 out of 10 participants will be given the opportunity to introduce their projects in a 7 minutes pitching session on a stage in front of an audience. Video projection of images, videos and text is possible and allowed during the 7 minutes pitch if required. Presentations must be in English.
Who is it for?
Digita! is dedicated exclusively to production companies and independent authors wishing to promote their digital media project to a diversified audience of professionals: distributors, buyers, festival representatives, directors, producers, and film institutions.
When is it?
Digita! is scheduled during the 2018 Torino Short Film Market, between November 22nd to 25th. The exact date and time will be announced at a later stage.
However the deadline for sending a complete application is September 10th 2018 at 11:59PM (CEST). Applicants will receive a selection notice by mid-October.
Where is it?
Digita! round table, pitching session and one-on-one meetings will take place at Circolo dei Lettori, Via Bogino 9, Torino, Italy – the 2018 Torino Short Film Market’s unique location. For more info about the location please click here.
How do I apply?
In order to take part to the selection process of Digita! applicants are required to:
• Register on the wesbite tsfm.filmchief.com (Username and password remain the same if the applicant has already taken part to a previous edition of TSFM since 2017. Forgotten credentials can be retrieved on the website)
• Submit a fully filled online entry form, accessible at this link
• Submit a PDF version of the Project written in English (max 2 pages) – moreover for serial projects only, the bible of the series is mandatory (containing subjects for each episode – max 1 page per episode), to be uploaded using the aforementioned entry form
• Submit a PDF version of the Technical resume of the project with details of the realisation (e.g. smartphone, 360° cameras, VR technologies), to be uploaded using the aforementioned entry form
• Submit a teaser of the project not exceeding 3 minutes in length (Virtual Reality projects are not required to provide a teaser), to be uploaded using the aforementioned entry form
• The only types of projects accepted are: Digital Series, Web Series, App Series and Virtual Reality contents
• Only unreleased serial contents will be admitted. Second seasons or continuing seasons already released will not be elegible
• The submitted projects should NOT EXCEED 10 minutes in duration – single episodes of serial contents must not exceed 10 minutes as well
• The submitted projects MUST have English subtitles embedded on the film if the dialogues are spoken in a language other than English
How much does it cost?
Digita! application costs 10 € for each project submission. The sum is payable only via Paypal at the end of the application submission process. Fee waivers are awarded only in exceptional cases to whoever might benefit from them, and are assigned at the complete discretion of the Torino Short Film Market organisers.
How do I get there?
Torino Short Film Market does not provide any travel refunds to Digita! participants, therefore selected applicants have to pay their travel expenses. However Torino Short Film Market will provide lodging for 2 nights and a free accreditation only to a single representative for the each of the 3 project selected for the pitching session.
© 2017 Aiace Nazionale - C.F. 80208670580 -
p.IVA 11460880013 - All Rights reserved