What is it?
VR Storiesis a pitching session where creators/producers have 7 minutes to present VR narrative contents projects. The projects presented at the pitch must not have been shot yet. Project selection will favor projects which use innovative languages to face the question of narration in VR. The pitch will be in English and does not include any Q/A time at the end of the presentation. Following the pitch session pitchers may have one-to-one meetings with decision makers present at the session who are interested in the projects. On request, images, videos and texts may be shown during the 7 minutes.
Who is it for?
VR Stories is dedicated to creators/producers from any country looking for investors and partners.
When is it?
VR Stories is scheduled during the 2019 Torino Short Film Market, between November 21st to 23rd. The exact date and time will be announced at a later stage.
However the deadline for sending a complete application is September 16th 2019 at 11:59PM (CEST). Applicants will receive a selection notice by the end of October.
Where is it?
VR Stories pitching session and one-on-one meetings will take place at Circolo dei Lettori, Via Bogino 9, Torino, Italy – the 2019 Torino Short Film Market’s unique location. For more info about the location please click here.
What do I win?
Proxima Milano, as TSFM partner, will participate in the upcoming 2019 edition, offering a color correction session to the best pitch in the VR Stories section filmed in 360° (max. duration 45′). The color correction session will be conducted at the Proxima Milano studios and must take place no later than 20 months after TSFM 2019. The content should be provided in compliance with international standards, and match the technical requirements and schedule of Proxima Milano.
How do I apply?
In order to take part to the selection process of VR Storiesapplicants are required to:
• Register on the wesbite tsfm.filmchief.com (Username and password remain the same if the applicant has already taken part to a previous edition of TSFM since 2017. Forgotten credentials can be retrieved on the website)
• Submit a fully filled online entry form, accessible at this link
• Submit a PDF version of the project (max. 2 pages) written in English, to be uploaded using the aforementioned entry form
• Submit a PDF version of technical requirement (as smartphone, 360 ° camera…), to be uploaded using the aforementioned entry form
• Available format: 360 VR, Immersive VR, Interactive VR
• The submitted project film should NOT EXCEED 30 minutes in duration
• The submitted project MUST have English subtitles embedded on the film if the dialogues are spoken in a language other than English
How much does it cost?
L’iscrizione a VR Stories application costs 10 € until August 26th 2019 (15 € until September 16th) for each project submission. The sum is payable only via Paypal at the end of the application submission process. Fee waivers are awarded only in exceptional cases to whoever might benefit from them, and are assigned at the complete discretion of the Torino Short Film Market organizers.
How do I get there?
Torino Short Film Market does not provide any travel refunds to VR Stories participants, therefore selected applicants have to pay their travel expenses. However Torino Short Film Market will provide lodging for 2 nights and a free accreditation to a single representative for each selected project.
© 2017 Aiace Nazionale - C.F. 80208670580 -
p.IVA 11460880013 - All Rights reserved