What is it?
VR Stories is a pitching session where creators and/or producers have 5′ to present VR narrative contents projects. The projects presented at the pitch must not have been shot yet. Project selection will favor projects which use innovative languages to face the question of narration in VR. Due to sanitary crisis, the pitch will be posted online on a private platform especially dedicated to Torino Film Industry event. The pitch will be in English, one-to-one meetings with decision makers will follow and will be curated online too. If possible, a reduced version of TSFM will take place the spot in Turin. We keep you posted in September.
Who is it for?
VR Stories is dedicated to creators and/or producers from any country looking for investors and partners.
When is it?
VR Stories is scheduled during the 2020 Torino Short Film Market, between November 17th to 21st.
However the deadline for sending a complete application is September 14th 2020 at 11:59PM (CEST). Applicants will receive a selection notice by the half of October.
Where is it?
VR Stories pitching session and one-on-one meetings will take place on-line. Following new sanitary restriction, we can’t guarantee Circolo dei Lettori access for now (Via Bogino 9, Torino, Italy).
How do I apply?
In order to take part to the selection process of VR Stories applicants are required to:
• Register on the website tsfm.filmchief.com (Username and password remain the same if the applicant has already taken part to a previous edition of TSFM since 2017. Forgotten credentials can be retrieved on the website)
• Submit a fully filled online entry form, accessible at this link
• Available format: 360 VR, Immersive VR, Interactive VR
• The submitted project film should NOT EXCEED 30 minutes in duration
• The submitted project MUST have English subtitles embedded on the film if the dialogues are spoken in a language other than English
How much does it cost?
VR Stories application is up to you for this special edition. The sum is payable only via Paypal at the end of the application submission process.
How do I get there?
Torino Short Film Market does not provide any travel refunds to VR Stories participants, therefore selected applicants have to pay their travel expenses. However Torino Short Film Market will provide lodging for 2 nights and a free accreditation to a single representative for each selected project if travel and physical events will be allowed.
© 2016 Werkstatt